Okay, so I’ve updated my code and I’m ready to release to the world my NCOER speardsheet. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to use it.
- Download the Excel 2007 or Excel 2003 version. (Right Click and Save As)
- Ensure that you have enabled macros [ Office 2007 ] or [ Office 2003 ] for your MS Excel.
- Open the file you downloaded.
- Enter the unit you need the report for in the textbox on the left.
- Click Update
- It will prompt you for your AKO Username/Password to access the data.
- Wait a short time and it will automatically load and filter.
- Print or export the data as needed.
And that’s it. I know military types read this blog (proven through the Open XFDL project) so please comment and let me know your opinion!